Friday, February 10, 2012

BookExpo America and Age Limit Rumors

I know this post is a bit early. I just wanted to let you know, I will be attending BEA again this year. There has been rumors going around that they are going to be stricter with the age limits this year however, I have called and they confirmed that as long as you have an adult blogger (or another industry professional) with you, you'll be fine!

If you are a young blogger, like me. You can still go to BEA! The rumors are VERY untrue. Just find an adult blogger to drag along with you.

Now, who else is going to BEA this year? I wasn't very good at socializing last year. I want my experience this year to be MUCH different. I have to learn not to be so shy. So if you are going to BEA this year, let me know, maybe we can meet up at the exhibit.

I was also wonder if you recommend BBC?

Hope to see you all in June!

--Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I'll be attending for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to go, I don't know for sure yet though. It sounds a lot of fun so I hope I can xD

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book