Monday, February 6, 2012

Thoughts: The Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
By: J.K. Rowling


Thoughts: I hoped the second book would be better then the first since the first novel only started off so-so for me. Well I felt like the writing improved so much in this novel, maybe it's just because I was getting use to the middle grade writing and getting lost in the world of Harry Potter. 


Now compared to the movie their was a few things that were different and things that were cleared up while reading the book. I love them both but I have to say the book is so much better. Just like with (almost) any book to movie. 

I'm enjoying this series imensly and can't believe I waited to long too start them. Off  to the next one....Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. 

1 comment:

  1. #3 is lots of people's favorite. The series definitely gets better and stronger and deeper as it progresses (although there's a lot of angst in books 5 and 6 that put people off). Can't wait to see how you enjoy it as it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book