Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trends In YA Books

(for the next few weeks I’m going to talk about some trends I’ve been noticing in Young Adult books. Some I like and some I don’t)
Today is Mermaids!
This is definitely a trend that I like, well most of the time. Mermaid stories are always so much fun, but sometimes can take a scary perspective. Here are a few YA books about mermaids.
By: Tera Lynn Childs
I love this one and you can find my review here.



By: L.K. Madigan
I’m actually in the middle of reading this one right now but so far so good!



by Helene Boudreau
This one doesn't come out until December but sounds very different.

Aimee Friedman
This is another one that I haven’t read yet, but I really want to!









What do you think of this new trend?
--Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book