Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

Spoiler Alert for The Vampire Academy Series!

My WoW is the Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
Summary: Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.


 
I'm SOOOOOOO excited for this one! I'm the biggest fan of her series and can't wait to know what happens next.

My theories: Either Dimitri or Adrian are going to Sacrifice themselves for Rose. I'm leaning more towards Dimitri (No!) because he doesn't think he's good enough for Rose anymore and I think that's the only thing that would redeem himself again (in his mind). Even though he won't be there for her anymore. Does that make sense?


Do you have a theory? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book