Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

Well it's Sunday! So today is my IMM. I got two books for review this week. I'm very excited about both of them.


I'm really looking forward to reading this one. I got it as an e-book from netgalley last week but Haperteen surprised me with an ARC. Thank-you Harperteen!
This is also one of my favorite covers, it's just so pretty. The front for the title is also very eye catching.



Afterlife (Evernight, #4)
This one was also sent by Harper Teen. I'm a big fan of the Evernight series and I highly recommend them to anyone who hasn't read them yet. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

I promise to get some more reviews posted soon. I've just been so busy with band and school. Band is ending I only have one more practice before Thanksgiving, then the Thanksgiving football game and PA parade. So I'll have more time to read and write soon.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book