Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trends in YA Books!

Trends In YA Books!

This is something that I started last week with my mermaid post. This week I’m talking about –drumroll-



Angels

They are definitely something that I’ve been seeing in more and more YA books. I personally think that Angels are taking over the vampires that have been ruling YA fiction for a while now. I’ve come across many that I liked, here are some of them.

*Links to goodreads


Halo (Halo, #1)Halo: This one took on the guardian angels. It was filled with romance and hope. It’s one of my personal favorites. I reviewed it a few weeks ago here.









Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen: Another one that I really enjoyed and I’m looking forward to reading the sequel. It took the darker side of









Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush – Another darker side to the Angels. I also enjoyed this one, and can’t wait to read the sequel. Plus just look at that cover! *Drools*








Unearthly – I haven’t read this one yet, but I just got it from Netgalley and cant wait to start it. I’ve heard great things about it and the cover is breathtaking.









Eternal (Tantalize, #2)Eternal- I’ve read Tantalized but I haven’t gotten around to reading this one yet. But it also takes the guardian angel perspective.








What do you think of the new trend in Angels?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book