Friday, November 19, 2010

Fragment Friday

Fragment Friday is a weekly meme hosted at Book Chic this blog where you read an excerpt from either your current read or one of your favorite books and post it on your blog to share with others! It's a fun way to learn about new books or to hear a sample from a book you're dying to read.

I'm reading from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I've been wanting to do one of these for awhile. (and if you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with this book) I'm sorry if I stutter to much while reading, I was nervous.

**At the end of the video there is also some footage of my new puppy for the people that wanted to see him.




Tell me what you think!
--Danielle

*Sorry this took so long. The video wouldn't load for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book