Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (67)

IMM is hosted and created by The Story Siren.  


I know this is a little late today but the only book I got this week, I got today.  This morning I finished the first Harry Potter novel and I'm borrowing them from my cousin, and since I had to go out anyway I picked up from her...



Yay! I'm excited! Loved the first one, I'll have a kind-of review/thoughts post on it sometime this week. 

What did you get in your mailbox?

Oh and make sure you check out my post below. It has information about my plans for February and I'm still looking for another guest post or two, to balance out the interviews. 

Also, make sure you check out the giveaway for the signed copy of For Always! (Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book