Guys, I swear I posted this on MONDAY! I have no idea why it says Sunday. *Sigh* blogger, you're making it look like I already lost my post everyday goal.
Why: Like Penelope (the owner of The Reading Fever) I've never read the Harry Potter books. One of my goals for 2012 was to do this so when I saw this challenge how could I resist?
Read all seven books in the Harry Potter series during 2012.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The challenge will run from January 1st, 2012, to December 31st, 2012. Books read before or after this time frame do not count. You can join anytime until the challenge ends.
- Books can be in any format: Print, ebook, audiobook, etc..
- You do not have to review the books to participate, although you are more than welcome to. If you choose not to review, you can also do the following and still be eligible for prizes:
- Answer the discussion questions each month
- Create a post talking about each book after you finish (any topic)
- Just update your kickoff post after each book
- Those without blogs can leave a comment with their thoughts/review/review link.
- Because this is open to those who have already read HP, old reviews will be accepted. Whether you have read the books within the challenge time frame is on the honor system, so please be honest!
- Be sure to leave the relevant links in each linky to be entered into the drawings for prizes (more on that below).
I'm going to try and read 100 books in 2012. This shouldn't be to hard, I'm just worried about keeping track of it all. Hopefully this forces me to use Goodreads, which I don't use to it's full potential.
If you look in the left side bar, I put a widget to keep track of the number.
What are your challenges for 2012?