Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year: My goals for 2012



Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2012 and I thought I would start it off with my goals for next year on the blog.

1) Blog as much as possible, I'm going to shoot for everyday. Lets see how long I can keep that up.

2) Schedule my posts a head of time, instead of typing them up as I go along every day.

3) Write a review on every book I read. (new, old, and classics)

4)Change the blog layout. (I've honestly hated the orange since I started With A Book)

5)Finish all the books I got from BEA 2011 before I go to BEA 2012

6)Read all the Harry Potter books

7)Read all the unread books on my shelf

8)Keep track of the number of books I read this year (I forgot keep up with that in 2011)

9)Read over 100 book in 2012 (I probably did this in 2011 but I'm not sure...)

10)Do more interviews, authors and bloggers (And stop being scared to ask them to do interviews!)

11) Be more social with other bloggers! (I want to make more book blogging friends)

Those are some of my goals for 2012. What are yours?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book