Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (City of Lost Souls)

This is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine < Check it out  

LOOK! It's a pretty pretty pretty cover. I'm in love. Best yet in the series. 
And Jace? *swoon* 

Oh this should just speak for it's self. Do I really need to write anything else? Really? 


Well for those who don't know, this is the 5th book in the Mortal Instruments Series, which I demand all of you read right now. 

I'm not a huge fan of her prequel's to these books, so I hope this one is just as good as the first four. Who knows maybe it will be to drawn out. It is the 5th book to something that was SUPPOSE to be a trilogy. Sometimes it just goes wrong after 3, hopefully this won't happen to Cassandra Clare. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book