Friday, March 16, 2012

Hunger Games: Movie

This time next week I will *hopefully* be seeing the Hunger Games movie! Who else is beyond excited?

 

While I wasn't the greatest fan of the Hunger Games, I think they are going to make a fantastic movie. And it seems like it will. Almost all of the reviews were great, from reviews that have read the book and some that haven't. This movie is going to be epic. 

 
I've also seen the mocking jay pin around recently. At school, at the mall, at the movies, this pin has been every where! Its fun to see other people that are just as obsessed as you.

Are you excited for the games to begin?
 

--Danielle
**Do you guys like the gifs or should a leave them on tumblr? I thought I would try something new. Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love the gifs :) sooo excited for Hunger Games too! Hoping to go to the midnight screening :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book