Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Books to Movie News: The Mortal Instruments

Last week I talked about my opinions of the Mortal Instruments cast so far. Well a few more characters now have an actor to play them, here's my opinion on them...


Hodge - The evil-yet not completely bad- character in the series. Is now being played by Jarred Harris. I've seen him in Sherlock Holmes and he did a fantastic job. He will be a great Hodge.


Jocelyn - Clary's mother is a character that I actually never liked. She always got on my nerves and really she's not in the books to much. Mostly just mentioned and flashbacks. But it seems fitting that the actress playing Jocelyn is Lena Headey, who plays the evil character Cersei on the Game of Thrones, who is another character that I really hate and would love to slap in the face. 



and now for

MAGNUS BANE!

He is one of my favorite character in the series. His personality and sarcasm make me laugh all the time. I just can't get enough of him. I'm super happy that  Godfrey Gao will be playing Magnus. He really looks the part, now just needs the glitter and crazy clothes will make him perfect, and just look at this gif...





Now we just need some Alec...


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book