Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie News: City of Bones



This is probably old news to you guys, but I've been out of the loop recently. I haven't been online, so I thought I would post about the City of Bones casting!





Now we've known about Clary and Jace casting for awhile now. I really like the chose for Clary, I've seen her act before and she really looks the part. For Jace it took me a long time to get use to him. At first I hated him, I had only seen him briefly in the Twilight movies, but then I watched Sweeny Tod. He was great in that movie and while he doesn't look like Jace in my head. I've come to terms with the fact that he is Jace and there is nothing I can do about that.

 
Well, people have been asking for ages for a picture of Jamie and Lily together. Here, they’re walking in Toronto. I imagine there’ll be a lot more pictures as shooting dates approach!
clarissawayland:

Jamie Campbell Bower and Lily Collins walking in Toronto

Now for the new casting, Isabelle and Simon. I liked Isabelle from the start, she that kick-ass pretty as the book character. Sure her hair isn't blonde but that's an easy fix. Now for Simon, I thought he looked the part but I wan't really sure until I saw some of his acting clips and I think he's going to do a great job.

 

Over-all I'm really excited for this movie. I can't wait to see who they cast as Alec and Magnus!

What do you think of the casting! Leave a comment, I'm really curious what everyone else thinks.

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book