Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy - The Webseries

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, it was so good it even won an Emmy! If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend checking it out.

While the next adaption they are working on (Emma Approved) is on hiatus, I cam across a new book to web series adaption that I have fallen in love with. The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy!

It's hilarious and fun. Something I look forward to watching. If you're a fan of Peter Pan I would highly recommend checking it out. Here's the trailer...


It's only five episodes in right now, I can't wait to see where it goes!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book