Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Most Anticipated Books at BEA


Here are my most anticipated books that are supposedly going to be at BEA...


20894021
Conspiracy theories and a guy name coffee, and government scandals, what more could you need?  


16045306
Big fan of her other novels and the summary on this one already has me in love with the story.
18367581
Author of Uglies, one of my all time favorite series. (IInsanely excited that he's going to be singing this.) It's also two stories in one book. I'm really curious to see how that works out.
A Little Something Different
A love story told by the on lookers of the couple. It sounds so different and interesting! Plus, this author is an alumni from my college (Rutgers University).
 
19286535
Sway sounds like it has a 10 Things I Hate About You (the movie) vibe. It's one of my favorites and I'm a sucker for a good contemporary romance.
 
18775255
You all know I'm a HUGE fan of this series I CAN NOT wait to get my hands on this one. I'm insanely excited to hear that it's suppose to be at the expo.
 
excited animated GIF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book