Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge!

I wanted to sign up for last years but I didn't start blogging till April so I thought I would just do 2011. I'm really excited to get to do this challenge. I love reading books by new authors, you can find so many new and great books. For example if I never picked up City of Bones the first time I saw it just because I didn't know who Cassandra Clare was, I wouldn't have been able to read one of my all time favorite series.

This Challenge is hosted by The Story Siren, but I bet you already knew that. Just in-case you didn't you can find the sign ups at www.thestorysiren.com. It's on the top of the right sidebar.

Here are a few of the books that I'm hoping to read. If you have any suggestions at all leave them in the comments!

1) Across the Universe by Beth Revis
2) The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
3) Illegal by Bettina Restrepo *
4)Rival by Ara Bennett Wealer *
5) Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton *
6) Entwined by Heather Dixon
7) Wither by Lauren DeStefano *
8) Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell *
9) The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher * 
10) The False Princess by Elis O'Neal
11) Vesper by Jeff Sampsen *




*Books I have in ARC's (or e-galley's)


I'm hoping to read even more then whats on the list these are just a few that I saw that look interesting. Are you participating in this challenge?


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book