Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (31)

It's been a few weeks since I've done an IMM, sorry about that! Here's what I got this week.

IMM is created and hosted by The Story Siren (www.thestorysiren.com)

From the Library: (I went because a snow storm was coming and I wanted some books to read)


Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
I just finished this one and it was so good!  It was very different and  not what I was expecting but I loved it. Does anyone know if there's going to be a sequel?

This is the third and final book in this series. I've been following it since the first and I love them. It's a gossip girl, and a-list kind of novel but it's about Cloe who starts at the bottom and works her way up the Hollywood food chain. I loved the first two and can't wait to start this one. 

Thats all I got this week, watch out for my review of Across the Universe it should be up sometime this week. 

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book