Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Darkest Mercy

Today is Wednesday and instead of doing a Waiting on Wednesday I thought I would show you some youtube clips about a book that I can't wait for instead. That book is Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr. It's the last book in her Wicked Lovely series and comes out on February 2. I'm sad to see this series end but I can't wait to read it.

First I wanted to show you this incredible book trailer I found on YouTube. I saw this because I go back and look at this user every so often to see if they made any new book trailers.  They made one for Jekel Loves Hyde, which was in a contest that I also participated in and thats how I found them. Anyway here's the trailer,



For everyone who has yet to read the Wicked Lovely series, here is the author Melissa Marr explaining it.




Now if your a fan of the series you probably know that Wicked Lovely is in the early productions of becoming a movie. (YAY!)  It won't be out for awhile but it gives everyone that hasn't read it yet time to read it. Here's a fanmade trailer I also found on YouTube.






--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book