Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Hop

Book Blogger HopI use to do the blog hop every week but it slowly dwindled down to never doing it at all. I thought I should pick it back up this week. I really loved finding all the new blogs. The Blog Hop is hosted by Jen at http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ , and go there to find out more about the Hop.


"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"


Hardest question ever. I would love to live in most of the books that I read, but my top one would probably have to be The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker. This was one of my favorite books in elementary school and I would love to hang out with these characters. I would also love the have magic powers that Emma (the main character) has. I have always wish I could just point at the lights and they would turn on. Yea I'm lazy but having magic powers just seems like so much fun! 




If you're here from the hop leave a comment so I can hop over to your blog! 


Thanks for stopping by, 
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book