Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (On Thursday)

Blogger has been very temperamental with me the passed few days. Trying to post things or or not at all. This was suppose to be up yesterday but it wouldn't let me post till just now.

So here is my belated WoW.

This is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine


My WoW for today is Bite Club by Rachel Caine. This is number 10 in the Morganville Vampires Series. If you haven't read these incredible book yet I highly suggest you do. Even for the ones who don't really like vampires. The whole series is incredible. They're full of romance, action, and mystery. What else could you need?

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)
After discovering that vampires populate her town, college student Claire Danvers knows that the undead just want to live their lives. But someone else wants them to get ready to rumble.

There's a new extreme sport getting picked up on the Internet: bare- knuckle fights pitting captured vampires against each other-or humans. Tracking the remote signal leads Claire- accompanied by her friends and frenemies-to discover that what started as an online brawl will soon threaten everyone in Morganville...

I also have to say that the covers are getting much better. I'm not a big fan of the covers of the first few books. (The original covers) I own every book in the series but the first one was stolen from me. (Thats how good they are). I can't wait to add this one to the other eight. 

This is the cover of the first book... I have to admit it scared me. I like how the covers are taking a romantic yet still Gothic approach now. 
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)

Bite Club comes out May 3rd 2011
I can't wait! This is one of my favorite series and I don't ever want to see it end. 

Have you read the series, or planning on reading it?

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book