Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read
•Open to a random page 
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm currently reading: The Last Little Blue Envelope! I literary FREAK OUT when I received this to read.  I read 13 Little Blue Envelopes about 4 years ago when I was in middle school. It one of those books that you could never forget.  It makes you think about important issues yet its funny dialogue made it perfect. This is a book I always recommend. If you haven't read it yet, GO NOW!


Here is my 'teaser': 
(The first part is an email that Ginny received in the first chapter.) 


"Sorry to interrupt. ... As you can see, I posses a letter (actually, a series of letters) that seems to belong to you. But since this  last letter contains very important information. I have to be sure that I am speaking to the right Virginia Blackstone...My name is Oliver, and I live in London. You can reach me at this address."


"This was fate. This was her brain going into hyperdrive... She got up and started to pack."


I put the "..."s there's because this is just a teaser and I always make them to long, so I took out a few sentences. I'm just about done with the book and it definitely held up to the expectations that the first book had set up.  I loved reading more about Ginny, Keith, and the adventures around Europe. 


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book