Friday, June 22, 2012

Bookish Accessories



These are just some bookish accessories that I'm just drooling over. Really if anyone wants to get me a present, please feel free to pick from something on this list. They are all so pretty.
All these items can be found on Etsy.com

Wrap Up With A Good Book Scarf: Pride and PrejudiceIf I had 40 dollars to kill, this would be my first purchase. I LOVE scarves and this one is so cool! That's Pride and Prejudice print on there, just in case you were wondering. It's no secret how much I love that book. It also comes in Jane Eyre and Tale of Two Cities.
Can be bought HERE











I really love this necklace because it's not in your face kind of fan gear. It's something yo can wear on a daily biases. Just a small and cute necklace.
Can be bought HERE.








HUNGER GAMES bracelet,inspired mockingjay bracelet with retro bronze arrow,brown leather bracelet---B015 I've seen the Mocking Jay pins everywhere recently. I really like this bracelet because it's different. I also think I'm going to buy one since it's only 3.98. That's pretty cheap.
Can be bought HERE.







Four "Tracker Jacker Venom" Hand Sanitizer Inspired By The Hunger Games
Another Hunger Games product, I thought these were really cute. Tracker Jacker Venom hand sanitizers.
Can be bought HERE.









I might start making a meme out of this. I've done this a few times before and it's just so much fun. I'm thinking every Friday. What do you think?

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book