Monday, June 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

Yes I’m alive (and extremely sorry)! I haven’t been able to post since Thursday. GASP.

I wasn’t home all weekend and so I couldn’t post anything, but I am back. Plus school ends in 4 DAYS. So after all the finals this week I’ll be FREE! I have a bunch a reviews already written and a bunch of books pilled up waiting for me to review. So don’t worry, I shouldn’t disappear like that again.

I got an award (well actually two of the same one)! Which is amazing, I’m so excited about that. So that post should be up sometime this week.

Also this summer I’m going to read the Harry Potter Books. I know I should have read them a really long time ago, but I’m going to now. Once I buy or borrow them I think I’ll start posting about them once a week (maybe Wednesdays?). I’ll tell you what I think about the parts that I got to read that week. It might take me a little while to get through all the books because I still have to read my books that I get for review.

So what do you think about that?



Well here’s my In My Mailbox for last week.

Maybe I'll do a vlog soon? I'm not sure yet.

Perfectly Dateless
The Unwritten Rule
Spells
Beautiful Creatures
Gimme a Call
Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book