Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Journey To The Past

The Secret Circle (Series)
By: L.J. Smith
Released in 1992

So most people know this author since she wrote The Vampire Diaries, which is now an amazing show. They probably also know this book since it was recently republished, but did you know the first time it was released was in 1992? So I thought it meets the requirements to be a Journey To The Past book.

I read this book for the first time a few years ago. It was the older version and I had found it in the library. The Secret Circle just like any other L.J. Smith book was perfect. The whole series was emotional and thrilling. They were also very different then most of the stories I’ve read. The romance is one example, but I won’t tell you why so I don’t give too much away.

I just can’t find the words to tell you how wonderful each book is, if you like supernatural books with romance and suspense. READ THEM! (But be aware of cliff hangers between books!)

p.s. the cover is the newest version, I couldn't find the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book