Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Award

I would like to say a REALLY BIG thank-you to John at Dreaming in Books and Megan at Read It, See It who both gave me this award.  (Though one had 15 as a limit and the other at 10. I went with 10 because it's really hard to pick my favorite blogs. I love so many of them.)

The Rules for the award are:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:
1) I play the flute the marching band

2) I’ve been fencing for almost two years











3) I HATE chocolate

4) I love to bake cookies (it’s an addiction)

5) My favorite color is blue.

6) My favorite show is Chuck on nbc (It's amazing, Go watch it!)

7) I own around 214 books











Now the ten people I’m passing this award to…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book