Saturday, July 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

So here's what i got in my mailbox this week. I also won a few contests but I'm going to wait till they get here to add them to my IMM.



Winter Longing
You Wish
The Ghost and The Goth

Zombiekins (This a middle grade book, my sister is reading it now and says she wants to write the review. So we'll see how that goes. I think it would be nice to get the actual perspective of the age group for the book. What do you think?)

Forgive my Fins
Cinderella Society
Captivate 
The Secret Year
Only the Good Spy Young


Do you guys like these videos or should I just post pictures or do a vlog? You tell me! (but I'm not sure if I could do a vlog...it's a little scary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book