Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Read - A -Thon (wrap-up)

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

This has been so much fun, but I only read three books. It was hard to find time to read.

So here's the three books that I finished:
1)Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
2)Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
3)My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
and I also started Captivate by Carrie Jones.

All of them were really good, but my favorite would have to be Inside Out. I'll try and post a review really soon.

I know my currently reading thing in the sidebar didn't change at all throughout the read-a-thon, I actually forgot about it ...

So did you read anything this really good during the read-a-thon? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book