Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox(10)

WOW 10 weeks! Has it really been this long? *well actually it's been 11 or 12 week since I didn't do an IMM once or twice*

Anyway, here's my IMM video for this week. Youtube took the music off of it, (there evil). **Edit** - The last video wasn't working so I'm republishing it without music. If you want to listen to it with the music just play the video under this one. Sorry. Next week I'm doing a vlog because I'm just so frustrated with Youtube right now.





Right now I'm obsessed with this song, I love Sara and I can't wait for her new CD. If you want to listen to the whole thing I'm going to put the music video below.



Oh and I'm sorry I've been a little MIA for the last couple days. I've been really busy, and hopefully I'll be able to post a bunch this week. I actually got a lot planned out, (maybe my 100 follower contest?)

--Danielle(I still really need to make a signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book