Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eclipse Review

So I finally got to see Eclipse today, but I’m glad a waited because the theater was mostly empty. When I saw Twilight and New Moon I went the day it came out for them both. Each time there was so many people talking and texting. It's so distracting, it’s nice to have a quite theater.

What did I think of the movie? Well it was amazing. I’m not just saying that because I’m a HUGE Twilight fan. (And I mean HUGE) The last two movies really weren't that great.Sure there is a big difference from Twilight to New Moon, but from New Moon to Eclipse the difference is amazing.

Don’t you love when you’re watching a movie and you just get so into the plot that you forget you’re even in a movie theater? Well Eclipse was like that. It opens with an insane action scene leaving you wanting more. The last two movies didn’t do that for me.


I loved the dark and scary take on the book that David Slade did. It made it very enjoyable and entertaining. Eclipse was my favorite book so I’m glad that the movie was so incredible. I think even non-twilight fans will enjoy this one.

One last thing… isn’t Taylor Lautner AMAZING? I love him! He makes me want Bella to be with Jacob (well only during a few scenes) Gasp! I know, I’m not even Team Jacob (but I am Team Taylor)

I really can’t wait to see Breaking Dawn. If the progress from movie to movie continues it’s going to blow our minds.

So what did you think of Eclipse? I’d love to know!

--Danielle (I really need to make a signature)

Oh and 100 followers! That’s amazing! When did that happen? I started this to keep track of all the books that I read and reviewed. I didn’t actually think anyone was going to read it. So this is awesome and I love all of you. Keep a look out I’m going to have a 100-follower contest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book