Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guest Review: Linger

So some of you may know that I'm not the biggest fan of Shiver, but so many people are. So when I got an ARC of Linger, I thought most people would rather have review from a fan of Shiver. So I asked my cousin Kelli to read and review Linger for me. She did an amazing job and I'm really glad I got her to do this.

Linger
by: Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: June 20th
amazon
Summary:Once Grace and Sam have found each other, they know they must stay together. For Sam, this means a reckoning with his werewolf past. For Grace, it means facing a future that is less and less certain. Into their world comes a new wolf named Cole, whose past is full of hurt and danger. He is wrestling with his own demons, embracing the life of a wolf while denying the ties of being human. For Grace, Sam, and Cole, life is a constant struggle between two forces-wolf and human- with love baring its two sides as well. It is harrowing and euphoric, freeing and entrapping, enticing and alarming. As their world falls apart, love is what lingers. But will it be enough?


Kelli's Review: I couldn't put this book down! I absolutely loved it! The first book of the series was Shiver, and Linger is twice as good. In Linger, Maggie Stiefvater introduced a new werewolf, Cole. I'm not really sure how I feel about him yet. In the beginning of the book, everything seems to be okay. Grace and Sam are happy and life is good. However, changes you never expected keep you tuning pages. Throughout the story, the perspective switches between Grace, Sam, and Cole. Its interesting to know what goes through each of their minds.

You can't make a mistake by purchasing Linger, or Shiver if you haven't read it yet. They are amazing books sure to make your next rainy day more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens in to Grace and Sam in the next book. Hopefully it'll be just as good! If you want two unpredictable fiction books, this is the series for you!


So thats my cousin Kelli's review of Linger! Make sure you leave a comment for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book