Sunday, August 15, 2010

IMM and Pictures

I'm back! I went to the mountains and survived with out getting eaten by a bear (and trust me, there are LOTS of them up there). Anyway since I didn't get to go to the library or buy any books I don't have much for my IMM. Just a book that I won on Twitter from Harper Teen. Actually it's not a book its just seven chapters of Bright Young Things.



I'm reading it now and so far its amazing! I'll do a review on these few chapters later this week.

How was my vacation? Well I fell in to the river a few times, saw some glowing caterpillars, and watch an AMAZING meteor shower.

Here are some pictures (not of the meteors, I couldn't get any pictures or videos of them)




It's really pretty! The pictures don't really show you how amazing it is. You can click on them to see the full size.
I also want to let you know that I wll be at band camp from Monday - Friday this week and next week. It's 8-4 so don't expect any posts till after four.

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book