Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Right now I’m reading Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Barnes
So here’s my teaser:

"I don't like the idea of you on a motorcycle, Bryn. You could get hurt."
I didn't dignify that particular concern with a response.
"I'm asking you not to do such a thing again, Bryn," Callum said, choosing his words carefully, making it clear that this was not an order but a request. ...
"Bryn?"
"Your request has been noted," I said

From page 8

I'm REALLY bad at only choosing TWO sentences. Can you tell? But there's no spoilers in there. :)

What’s your teaser?
--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book