Monday, August 23, 2010

Vampire Diares and this is a *Mockingjay Spoiler Free Blog*

Okay so I have a confession, I only read the first half of the first book. I never actually read this series but I’m addicted to the show anyway. This season looks amazing, and I can’t wait for it to start! Even though I’m NEVER home on Thursday nights. I have band, and then when band ends I have Fencing. So I always watch it on Friday or Saturday.


I’m getting off topic . . . I’m writing this post because I was going to write a review for Tweet Heart but then I saw a spoiler for Mockingjay on twitter. I’m not going to say anything about what I saw because I don’t want to ruin the book for anyone. I was so upset when I read it, not for the content but because I didn’t want to read a spoiler! I wanted to read the book front to back like it’s suppose to be read. WITHOUT knowing what is going to happen.

So I was no longer in a writing mood. (Again don’t take this into effect of what the spoiler might be, I was just upset that I read a spoiler). Then I heard about the Vampire Diaries Season 2 preview and it definitely cheered me up. If you want to see it, just look about an inch downwards.





Isn’t AMAZING! I love that Katherine’s is back. It’s going to make everything so interesting but confusing. Do any of you watch this show? Are you as excited as I am???

*PS I promise I'll post the Tweet Heart review tomorrow (or sometime this week)


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book