Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 10 Movies

This is a random post and has nothing to do with books. So if you don’t want to read it, you don’t have to. BUT this post is about movies, and I think movies and books have very similar qualities. They both tell a story, and both can make you cry, laugh or even scared.

So why am I writing about movies? Well I got an e-mail from a friend, it was one of those FWD messages that you put an answer then send it to ten more people. Well, they wanted to know what my favorite movie is and I just couldn’t answer. Which is why I’m going to write about them here instead.

What makes a movie my favorite? It’s one I can watch over and over again. So here are 10 movies that I love. Some are movies that I loved when I was younger and still love to watch and some are newer movies that I recently fell in love with.

1. Phantom of the Opera.
I love the music, and the story.



2. Pride and Prejudice.
I just love this story, and I watch this movie all the time.



3. Quest for Camelot.
I love the king Aurthur legends. I couldn't find a trailer, so here's a song from the movie.



4. The Prince and Me.
I watch this whenever I'm sick, It's just so cute and romantic. (I don't like the sequels though)



5. How to Train Your Dragon.
I've only seen this movie once, but I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. It was AMAZING.I went with my mom and little sister thinking it would just be a little kid movie. Well it was WAY better then I expected.



6. Anastasia.
 I love the story of Anastasia, I love the romance, and I love the songs. I just LOVE it.
*Sorry about the comments on the top and bottom of the video, it's the only trailer I could find on youtube.



7. Pirates of the Caribbean.
 Pirates, sword fights, and romance. What else could you need?



8. Penelope. One word. Romance.



9. A Walk To Remember. I don't think I need to explain this one.



10. While You Were Sleeping. I like this one because it's so different.



So whats your favorite movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book