Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (15)

I was out at the horse racetrack all day, so I'm sorry this is so late. I actually almost didn't post an IMM this week because I only got one book.


I've been meaning to read this for awhile, so I'm glad I pick it up from the library this week.

I also have a question for everyone. What do you think of the Sony E-readers? I've been thinking about getting one (for Christmas) and I would ask for the Kindle but you can't borrow e-books from my library with that one. I heard the Nook is really slow and Sony has a touch so I think that's going to be the one I ask for. What do you think?

I also want to be able to use Net Galley on it, can you do that with the Sony or Nook?  If you have an e-reader please tell me what you think!

*wow I just realized how much I rambled and how badly I wrote those paragraphs. I would fix it but I'm way to tired and I have band in them morning.

--Danielle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book