Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Summary: When Jill, a competitive high school fencer, goes with her family on vacation to the Bahamas, she is magically transported to an early eighteenth century pirate ship in the middle of the ocean.

This is my first WOW, not really sure what to put here but I'm really looking forward to this book.
Why? Well the cover is GORGEOUS! Also, it's about a fencer and I can never find books about fencers, let alone one that's a girl. Also it has Pirates. I LOVE pirates!

Sadly this book doesn't come out until March 15th 2011. That's so far away! So now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book