Monday, July 18, 2011

Bloodlines Trailer!

I have to say I squealed a little bit when I was this. Just because it made me realize how close the release date is! YAY. I'm such a HUGE fan of this series. I've been following since the first book and I just loved every single one of them.

Anyway here's the trailer before I start rambling.



Awesome right? I was confused at first but then I watched it a second time and it made a little bit more sense. I'm just so excited to see more Adrian. I always knew Dimitri was better for Rose but I just like Adrian better. If I was in Vampire Academy I would have, hand down, picked Adrian. He just always stood out to me.



Here's the actors explaining which character's they are. I really liked their choices in actors. Usually I don't like book trailers but it sounds like they spent a lot of time on these. It really payed off.


What do you think of the trailer? Are you as super excited as I am?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book