Friday, July 15, 2011

Back from Vacation


Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'm back. I had an amazing time up in the mountains. I wasn't able to get much reading done because we pack so much stuff to do in such little time. We went hiking each day, sat around a fire each night roasting marshmallows and even saw some bears!

I'm in the process of going through my email now, almost done. If you sent me anything just give me another day or two to get back to you.

I was hoping to finish a book while I was up there to review when I got back but I wasn't able to. Instead of a review I'm going to show you some pictures from my trip. All of these were taken by my dad.

**Click the photo's to see a bigger version.

The mountains are beautiful! 

Waterfall we hiked to. 

Dogs enjoying the FREEZING water. The one in the middle is mine. 

I promise this frog was not harmed. Isn't he just so cute?
One of the millions of deer we saw on the mountains. We weren't able to take any pictures on bears. 

I just really like this picture, the squirrel is just to cute. I didn't see it but my dad said it was really red! 


I hope everyone enjoyed their week. I have to go get ready for my grandparents 50th anniversary party. (It why we went up to the mountains) I'll try and get a post up tomorrow. 

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book