Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox: 46 (and Important News)

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren.


This week I got one book for review:


Tris & Izzie
I'm not familiar with the fairy-tale but this book just looks so good! I can't wait to start reading it. Here's the summary from goodreads. 

A modern retelling of the German fairytale "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.
The only down part is all the bad reviews on goodreads...but I'm still going to try it out. PLus just look at how pretty that cover is!


On to the news, I'm going on a short vacation. My family and I are staying at our cabin in upstate New York from Monday to Wednesday. Since the cabin is in the middle of a mountain near nothing there is no cellphone or internet service. I really love it up there so I  don't mind. It's just not good for blogging.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be out of contact during those days. Feel free to still stop by I have scheduled posts (and one giveaway) to go up while I'm away. If you send me an email in this time I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as I get back from the trip.

Have a great week everyone!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book