Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox: 48

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren


From the library:


I've heard some great things about Hourglass, and it's about time travel. Is there anything better then that?
Another book I've heard some great things about, it also sounds amazing. 


Won: 

I loooooove Seventeen magazine, I even have a subscription to it.
I won this from  Morgan at Books and Literature for Teens. I love her blog, you should go check it out. :)

dfhajdhflaurnvdfubg <----this is what my brain looks like right now. It's mush and I'm only 80 pages in. This is an EPIC book so far. I won this from Amelia at Imagination in Focus. Another blog I really love and you should also visit. 

That is what's in my mailbox this week. Whats in your's?

*Make sure you stop by again this week, I have another giveaway going up!

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book