Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox: 47

Hello again everyone! I can't believe its already the end of the week and In My Mailbox time. 

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren.

For Review:

Thanks to HarlequinTeen for sending this book out. I'm apart of the Teen Panel, which is interesting and you can sign up https://www.harlequinteenpanel.com/Portal/default.aspx. I'm still not to sure what I feel about the panel yet. Still can't wait to see what I think of the book. It sounds interesting but the cover is a bit dull. Anyone else agree?

From The Library: 


This book is a summer reading book for school on of three. Into the Wild by John Krakauer and Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut are the other two. I decided to pick this one up first because it's the only one I'm very slightly excited to read. I really enjoy reading plays, I only get to read them during school but there's just something about them that I really love. Plus dialog is one of my favorite parts of book, a play is all dialog which is just fun to read. As cliche as it is, Romeo and Juliet is my favorite play. I've read it a few times and just love it. I also really enjoyed A Midsummer Nights Dream.

Anyway enough about plays, we'll see how I like this one. 

What did you get  in your mailbox? Do you like to read plays? What's your favorite?

--Danielle


*Make sure you stop by tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to do a short vlog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book