Thursday, July 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (On Thursday)

Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things #2)  
I just love love love love love love Anna Godbersen. historical fiction is one of my favorites but the way Ms. Godbersen writes it is incredible. Her Luxe series was really good and I think A Bright Young Thing is even better. I can't wait to see where this series goes. 

Are you a fan of Historical Fiction or Anna Godbersen?



--Danielle

Sorry this is late. I know I've complained about how blogger hates my scheduled posts but its true. This never went up yesterday like it was suppose to. Hopefully blogger isn't moody about my posts for the next to weeks since I'm going to be on vacation but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book