Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games Teaser Trailer!

Now I'm sure a bunch of you watched the VMA's last night just to see this trailer. Some were disappointed by how short it was and others were jumping out of there seat excited. If you haven't seen it yet you should check it out now, or you could always just watch it again.



The Hunger Games PosterNow I think the trailer was really good. While it was short it shows us that they are going a good job with the book to movie right now. You can see the good effects with the fire. The good acting by Jennifer Lawrence, and Liam Hemsworth's amazing voice. (I am Team Peeta though). While I wasn't the biggest fan's of the books I think they are going to make a fantastic movie.

I'm also not really bothered if they change the book around to make the movie. Movies and books are very different things, the plots sometimes has to be different to make things move faster or maybe even draw scenes out more.

How close the actors look to the descriptions in the books don't bother me either. They just have to be a good actor. I'm probably only one of the few book lovers that feel this way, but that's okay.


What did you think of the trailer??

--Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book