Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox: 49

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren

This week I didn't get any books but I did get one thing that I wanted to share with you. 

While I was out back to school shopping I stopped at Forever 21 and saw this shirt...

IMG00749-20110808-2336.jpg
It says Book Worm if you can't tell.  I took the picture with my cellphone that has a horrible camera.
I just had to buy it, I think it describes me perfectly. :)

Just found the link on Forever 21.com. Here's a better picture and a link to buy this shirt for your self if you want at Forever 21 website HERE. It' only $12.80


That's all I got this week? What did you get?

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book