Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Summary: When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning. 

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series ever. I've also made it no secret that I love Adrian. While I think Rose and him would have been good together I just love him as a character. When I heard Bloodlines was going to have a ton of him in it, I freaked. I'm so excited to pick this one up, and guess what IT'S OUT NOW!

Bad news is, I haven't got a copy yet. I told myself that I wouldn't pick up a copy till I read my summer reading books. Good motivation right? Well I better get reading, but everyone else should go and get this book TODAY!

If you haven't read Vampire Academy yet, you should do that first. It's such a great series and you are really missing out.

--Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book