Thursday, August 11, 2011

Books I Wish I Had The Time To Read




When you combine school, blogging and marching band there's not much time for anything else. When I'm not at school, marching band practice/competitions or just hanging out with friends I'm usually reading a review book or a school book.

There's a few books (okay there's probably TONS) that I just wish I had the time to pick up and read. Here are a few of those books.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)






I should have started reading Harry Potter a really long time ago. Then maybe I wouldn't have this problem. I love the movies and I think I would really enjoy all the books. Maybe sometime soon I'll get around to reading them.




Little Men (Little Women, #2)




I've read Little Women when I was in 5th grade and loved it. I never got around to reading the next two in the series. I would love to pick them up some day and see what happens next to Jo and the sisters.





Sense and Sensibility





Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books and movies of all time. Sadly that is the only Jane Austen book I've read so far. I really hope to have time to pick up the rest in the future.






A Walk to Remember



A Walk To Remember is another one of my favorite movies. I know the book is always better but I just never got around to reading it. Actually I've only read one Nicholas Sparks book (The Last Song). The Notebook is another book that I really need to get around to reading.



Gone with the Wind







Okay, so I want to see the movie a little bit more then I want to read the book (I know, bad Danielle). I love this time period, at least the good parts, with the dresses and the balls. Not the war and slavery part, those are bad. I'm just a huge romantic and I've heard countless times that this might be the best love story ever written. I'm going to try to make time to read this one soon. (and see the movie).









Those are just a few of the books that I need to read, but probably won't for awhile. Are there any books you think you should read, or wish you had time too?


--Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Little Women was the best book in my childhood. Absolutely. It has to many useful insights.

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book