Release Date: December 5th
Summary: Every winter, straight-laced, Ivy League bound Evan looks forward to a visit from Lucy, a childhood pal who moved away after her parent's divorce. But when Lucy arrives this year, she's changed. The former "girl next door" now has chopped dyed black hair, a nose stud, and a scowl. But Evan knows that somewhere beneath the Goth, "Old Lucy" still exists, and he's determined to find her... even if it means pissing her off.
Garden State meets Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in this funny and poignant illustrated novel about opposites who fall in love. (I can't make the color part go away, sorry.)
This is the last of my summer giveaways! This book looks so good AND there's PICTURES.
|From the authors website.|
To enter this giveaway just follow the rules below.
- You have to be 13 or older to enter
- Contest open to people in the US.
- You don't have to be a follower to enter (but you get extra points if you are)
- The contest end on September 1st.
- Fill out this FORM to enter.