Friday, August 5, 2011

Hunger Games: The Guys, and Your Hunger Games Name

Men of The Hunger GamesI'm sure you've seen this picture already BUT they just look so good don't they? I loved Liam in the Last Song and I've had a crush on Josh for a really long time. While I did like the books I think I'm going to see this movie more for these two guys.













Liam & JoshNow I'm just curious if anyone else agree's that they should have been switched. Josh as Gale and Liam as Peeta. Maybe it's because I"m so use to their usual hair color. When I pictured the guys in my head Peeta was the leaner one, and Gale more muscular.

Maybe I just forgot about their descriptions. . .











Boy with the Bread Now, this is something I did before but it was just so much fun, and my most popular post, that I wanted to do it again.

I found this at Forever Young Adult and http://mockingjay.net/ (back in July 18, 2010 Over a YEAR ago)

If you read the Hunger Games you know that everyone has really strange names. Well this is to help you find you Hunger Games Name.


The rules are simple! Just write down your answer for each of the questions, and then combine them in the end.


1) Write down the second syllable of your middle name.


· If you do not have a middle name – what is wrong with you? How did you know when your parents were mad at you? Anyway, you should use the second syllable of your first name. 


· If your middle name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name. 


· If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s 
book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name. 


2) Write down the name of a plant.
tumblr_lp0pjcVRtK1qjp9tso1_500

3) Write down the second syllable of your first name.


* If your first name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name.


* If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.


4) Write down the first initial of the last name of your favorite English teacher from school.


5) Write down one simple action verb (i.e. “run,” “jump,” etc)


Now, get your results!!


Combine the answer from #1 with the answer from #3. That is your first name.


Your middle initial is the answer to #4.


Your last name is your answer to #5 with your answer to #2 added to the end.


It’s that simple! My name was Leyielle C. Spinlilly, what’s yours?


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book