With a Book has been up for a year and a half now. I decided it’s time to FINALLY make an About Me page.
My name is Danielle and I am a sixteen year old high school junior. I've been reading for as long as I can remember. There have been periods where I would stop reading for a year or so, but I would find a good book and jump right back in to being addicted to the written word. A reading stump like that hasn't happened since 6th grade, when I discovered YA fiction. I’ve been reading everything I can get my hands on since.
Random facts about me:
· For 2 years I took fencing lessons, and even did a few competitions.
· I’ve been playing the Flute for 6 years, and I am in my high school marching band. (We’re the second largest in NJ)
· Now I play the piccolo in the marching band.
· I have two dogs one black lab mix and a shitzu.
· My birthday is on February 16. And this year on my birthday I get my license. YAY! (Driving to the book store without needed a parent to bring me)
· I don’t really like chocolate. (I will eat a brownie or milky way bar)
|Jackson in the little one, Domino is a large one.|
Best dogs EVER.
About With A Book
On April 11, 2010 I created With A Book. I started the blog because for as long as I had a computer (with internet) I’ve been reviewing books. Mostly on Barnes and Nobles or Amazon (I didn’t know about Goodreads then, crazy right?) and I was loosing track of all of them. Someone (online) told me about starting a blog to keep track of everything. I looked up a few book blogs after that and it just looked like so much fun. Actually being able to communicate with all these other book lovers. So I made With A Book. One of the best decisions ever.
About The Blog Title: Now I realize how confusing my header and button are. I should have written YA book blog somewhere. Anyway I decided to call my blog ‘With A Book” because with a book you can find everything from romance to mysteries.
*This was on my To Do blog list, next up, a new layout. I’m really sick of the orange.