Monday, August 29, 2011

About Me Page

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I made an About Me page! You can find a link to it on the right side bar and I'm also going to post it here. :)


With a Book has been up for a year and a half now. I decided it’s time to FINALLY make an About Me page.

My name is Danielle and I am a sixteen year old high school junior. I've been reading for as long as I can remember. There have been periods where I would stop reading for a year or so, but I would find a good book and jump right back in to being addicted to the written word. A reading stump like that hasn't happened since 6th grade, when I discovered YA fiction. I’ve been reading everything I can get my hands on since.

Random facts about me:
Me fencing a few years ago.
·        I own 323 books
·        For 2 years I took fencing lessons, and even did a few competitions.
·        I’ve been playing the Flute for 6 years, and I am in my high school marching band. (We’re the second largest in NJ)
·        Now I play the piccolo in the marching band.
·        I have two dogs one black lab mix and a shitzu.
·        My birthday is on February 16. And this year on my birthday I get my license. YAY! (Driving to the book store without needed a parent to bring me)
·        I don’t really like chocolate. (I will eat a brownie or milky way bar)

Jackson in the little one, Domino is a large one.
Best dogs EVER.
If you want to know anything else about me, ask me on Formspring! (I just made one)

About With A Book

On April 11, 2010 I created With A Book. I started the blog because for as long as I had a computer (with internet) I’ve been reviewing books. Mostly on Barnes and Nobles or Amazon (I didn’t know about Goodreads then, crazy right?) and I was loosing track of all of them. Someone (online) told me about starting a blog to keep track of everything. I looked up a few book blogs after that and it just looked like so much fun. Actually being able to communicate with all these other book lovers. So I made With A Book. One of the best decisions ever.

About The Blog Title: Now I realize how confusing my header and button are. I should have written YA book blog somewhere. Anyway I decided to call my blog ‘With A Book” because with a book you can find everything from romance to mysteries.

*This was on my To Do blog list, next up, a new layout. I’m really sick of the orange. 

1 comment:

  1. is good to know a little bit more about the genius behind this blog, this is good for the relationship between you as blogger and we as the people who read the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book